Barred Eagle Owl. Photos by KS Kong
ew I’m not one of those pit-shaving man-loving straight-girl feminists
I think if dudebros are gonna compare period pain to Kicked in The Balls pain they’re gonna have to follow that same, societally ingrained shaming code that ladies do.
No don’t talk about how much your balls hurt that’s gross.
Stop whining it doesn’t hurt that bad.
You’re really emotional, did you get kicked in the balls?
Don’t even listen to him he just got kicked in the balls.
Yeah, because it would be safer and more convenient. It would be great to have the choice to create and grow a fetus in a safe, easily manageable environment rather than go through pregnancy and childbirth if you don’t have to. And while the entry of more women into medicine would make the quality of health care much better for women, I really don’t think it’s possible to 100% eliminate the health risks and complications that pregnancy and childbirth entail.
The Red Barrier (by Max Rive)
Château de Vitré, France (by Philippe_28)
Hello. Firstly i have to say that reading your blog allowed me to watch society under another angle; even if i disagree on some points about your ideas they are without doubt something to take note. By the way what is the societal state you want to achieve, the final goal, the point in wich you'll say my "task is done"?
- The world is populated by a female majority. Any men who survived the revolution and surrendered peacefully are shipped to Antarctica.
- The leadership positions in government, business, religion, and media are filled by lesbians.
- War and crime are at an all-time low, thanks to the elimination of greedy, violent, power-hungry men. No girl or woman suffers rape or domestic violence.
- Full communism has spread to every part of the world, and every girl and woman has access to food, water, housing, health care, education, and the career path of her choice.
- The pornography and prostitution industries, having lost both their producers and consumer base and therefore the demand for young sexually available female bodies, have been demolished and every piece of pornographic material has been obliterated from existence. Evidence that they ever existed is now in history books, which provide a glimpse into the memory of what men used to do to us.
- Lesbians appear in all the best-selling books and highest-grossing films, promoting positive and healthy values for young girls.
- Women have perfected asexual human reproduction. Female babies can now be grown in incubators.
Thank you for your time.
It never ceases to amaze me how your blog is almost equal parts beauty (nature photos) and vitriol (avalanches o' man-hate).
yeah it’s artful isn’t it
An atheist church where a priest wearing a fedora and a MLP T-shirt is reading passages from The God Delusion, and a choir is singing songs by Bad Religion. Richard Dawkins’ face is smiling mildly from every window as his children solemnly open their jars of honey, clanking them softly, before devouring the nectar of their lord and saviour.
(No girls allowed.)